Sell on eBay using print-on-demand drop shipping
Become a seller on the popular marketplace in minutes
With over 180M monthly visitors, eBay is one of the few industry leaders with years of experience in ecommerce. Printful's integration makes it easy to become a seller on one of the most popular marketplaces.
How does it work?
Create and register your eBay account
Link your eBay account with PayPal
Create your Printful account
Add and sync products to your store
Set up your shipping
You're all set!
Some important things to note
- It's free to create an account on eBay! They don't charge subscription fees, but they charge 10% of every sale made on their platform as well as a $0.35 listing fee.
- eBay doesn't support live shipping rates – flat rates only.
- Works on all international eBay marketplaces, from the USA, Europe and all the way to Australia.
- Only fixed price listing format is supported (no auctions).
- New users have a limit of 10 variants and a total of $500 in retail value.
Why choose Printful + eBay?
Custom products you can drop ship with Printful
Printed and shipped on demand under your brand
Visit Products & Pricing to see our full list of products
Planning to also sell items produced elsewhere?