At the moment we’re updating our guest posting guidelines and aren’t accepting new guest submissions.
If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise in ecommerce marketing with more than 50,000 Printful blog readers, we want to hear from you!
We believe that successful guest contributions are comprehensive and data-driven. And even though we value your opinion, we prefer arguments that are researched thoroughly and based on real-life examples.
Our readers are interested in content that helps them achieve their business goals more efficiently. And while we tend to favor content about marketing tactics and ecommerce, that’s not all we write about.
To save us all time, follow our three-step guest article submission guidelines.
Step one: Pitch your idea
We want to hear more about you and your ideas. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure your pitch also includes:
- Three article title options
- A short article outline with a clearly stated topic keyword
Step two: Submit your first draft
Once we agree on the topic, you have the green light to start writing your article. Your first draft submission should include:
- Completed article in Google Docs with the editing option enabled
- Separate folder with images
- Author bio (up to 170 characters)
Step three: Finalize your draft
After reviewing your first draft, we’ll let you know whether it’s something we’d want to share with our readers.
We’ll also send you feedback with our suggestions on what can be improved. We expect you to take these suggestions seriously when crafting your second draft. Ideally, it will be ready to publish.
If not, you’ll have one more chance to work on your piece before we decide whether we’ll publish it or turn it down.
There are a few things we look for in every submission:
- Keyword. To avoid covering wide topics, submit your article with a specific keyword in mind. This word or phrase should be the epicenter of your article.
- Structure. Your article should have a clear structure: introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Language. Present your original ideas and compelling arguments in a casual and friendly tone. Be helpful, and try to stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Length. The article should be at least 1500 words.
- Links. Leave no more than 2 links to your own website. However, feel free to include third-party links as information sources.
- Visuals. Include high-quality graphics (1000px wide) with attributions. Ideally, use graphics that showcase real-life examples.
The submission process may take up to 4 weeks. We reserve the right to include calls-to-action to Printful content or services within the submitted content.