Printful Affiliate Contest
No purchase necessary to enter this Contest. The Printful Affiliate Contest is focused on the participants of Printful Affiliate program, giving a chance to win $ 100 commission by creating the content on the topic “How to sell custom printed products with Printful” and publishing it online (hereafter - Contest).
- Eligibility. Anyone who is a participant of Printful Affiliate program can enter the Contest. Only one publication per person will be counted as an entry for the Contest. Printful reserves the right to refuse any entry that does not comply with the requirements for the publication and its submission as per these Terms and Conditions.
- Organizer. The Organizer of this Contest is Printful, Inc. and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries (such as AS Printful Latvia). YouTube, Vimeo, Patreon, Facebook and other online platforms where the content could be published are not affiliated with the Contest in any way, and are not responsible for the administration of the Contest or the awarding of the Prize.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Contest, and applying the requirements of it, the entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether the entrant receives the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Modifications. The Organizer reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. The entrant shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
- Prize. The winner will receive a $100 commission via PayPal.
- Entry submission. To participate in this Contest the entrant must create and publish the content in English language on the topic “How to sell custom printed products with Printful” and submit the publication URL, publishing date and entrant’s full name via firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 15, 2019. Accepted publication types are: (i) Blog posts, at least 1,000 words; (ii) eBooks, at least 2,000 words; (iii) Online training courses, at least 2,000 words; (iv) Podcasts, at least 10 minutes long, accepted platforms: YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Patreon; (v) Videos, at least 10 minutes long, accepted platforms: YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Patreon. The publication shall remain online for at least 60 days after the publication date. Publication must be publicly available.
- Deadline. The Contest starts on August 15, 2019, and closes on September 15, 2019 (UTC 23:59). Submissions published before and after this time will not be considered.
- Winner announcement process. Winners will be selected by a special Organizer's jury consisting of three persons - two content marketing specialists and an affiliate manager, from all entrants who submitted a completed application form by September 15, 2019. The winner will be chosen based on the following criteria: (i) How accurate, unique and helpful is the publication to readers; (ii) Number of visits from the publication to Printful website and amount of sign-ups. If the winner has completed all of the mentioned requirements to enter the Contest, he/she will be notified via private email by September 15, 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 48 hours after the private email has been sent, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner according to the procedure set herein. After the winner has claimed the Prize his/her full name will be announced in October Affiliate newsletter.
- Content. To participate in the Contest the entrant must create publication on the topic “How to sell custom printed products with Printful”. The publication must abide by the following criteria:
- a) Responsibility for the content. The entrant represents that he/she has all necessary rights to the publication and that he/she is not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it or using it on his/her publication.
b) Inappropriate content. The entrant agrees that he/she will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, illegal or otherwise offensive or in violation of any part of these Terms and Conditions.
c) Intellectual property. The entrant may only publish the content that he/she has worked on himself/herself.
In case the entrant creates and publishes podcast or video featuring any third party he/she ensures and confirms that all the necessary marketing and video releases which include but are not limited to the rights to modify the initial video have been obtained from any such third party and that the entrant will indemnify Printful and its affiliates against any claims of such persons related to the podcast or video.
- Rights the entrant grants the Organizer. By entering this Contest, the entrant grants the Organizer (jointly and severally) a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, and display the publication, in any media including posting in an online gallery, website, publication(s) and various marketing materials, and with the right to use, copy, modify, edit, and create derivative works therefrom, and agree to execute documents confirming such right and license at the Organizer’s reasonable request.
- Waiver. By participating in the Contest, the entrant agrees that the Organizer will have no liability whatsoever (jointly and severally) for, and will be held harmless by the entrant (jointly and severally) for any liability for any intellectual property related claims, bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the entrants creation, use, or intended use of entrant’s participation in this Contest, and the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize.
- Governing law and jurisdiction. The Contest and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. As a condition of participating in this Contest, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the entrant and the Organizer, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of California having jurisdiction.
- Privacy. By participating in the Contest entrant agrees that the Organizer as the data controller will process his/her personal data (full name, email, Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Patreon user account name) in accordance with applicable personal data protection laws. Purposes of data processing include organising the Contest, evaluation of the submission, communication between the winner and the Organizer, selection of the winner and awarding the Prize. Entrant’s name, website, Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Patreon user account name and his/her publication may also be used for marketing activities associated with this Contest, as described in Section 10 of these Terms and Conditions. Entrant’s personal data will be processed based on:
a) the entrant’s consent, which he/she can withdraw at any time by contacting the Organizer.
b) the Organizer’s legitimate interests, such as promotion of Organizer’s brand and other marketing purposes, as well as detecting fraud, abuse, other malicious activities and/or enforcing or defending Organizer’s legal rights.
In case of any questions please contact the Organizer via email@example.com.