From your Printful Dashboard you will see your order history under "Orders." When choosing a specific order, a new window will appear with additional details. Here you will find your order status.
Your order will reflect one of the following statuses:
- Being Fulfilled - Your order is ready for fulfillment and the process has begun. An estimated time for completion will show in the status bar. Typically fulfillment time is 2-7 business days.
- Cancelled - Your order was cancelled. Click "Copy order" to resubmit a matching order.
- Draft - Your order has not yet been confirmed or completed. Click "Confirm order" to finish submitting it.
- Failed - Your order was imported as a draft because payment failed. Viewing the order will show the reason payment failed. Find out more about failed orders here.
- Fulfilled - Your order was printed and packaged and is ready to go! The Tracking Info button should appear next to your shipment information and if the level of service selected for shipping included tracking your updates should go live within 24 hours. You will receive a notification from us once the order has left our building.
- Needs approval - Your order was imported to Printful but needs to be manually confirmed:
- The product wasn't synced when the order was submitted. Click "Complete order" and sync the product to finish submitting the order.
- At the time of the order, the setting “Manually confirm imported orders” was enabled. Click "Complete order" to finish submitting the order. Order import settings can be managed in your Dashboard under Stores > Edit > Orders.
- Not Synced - Your order was imported to Printful but didn't begin fulfillment because some or all products were unsynced. Click "Complete order" to finish submitting the order by syncing or ignoring the products.
- On Hold - Your order has been placed on hold. This is usually due to an item being out of stock, an issue regarding graphics, mockups, or other potential issues that we need to address with you. Check the hold notes for details on what we need from you. Contact us if you have any questions.
- Partially Fulfilled - Your order may contain products that do not ship together. In this case, you may see the order as partially fulfilled. This means some portion of your overall order is already complete and we are still working on another shipment in that same order. You will see tracking information for any packages that have already been shipped out.
- Returned - Your order was returned to a Printful facility. Check the return notes to confirm the reason.
- Waiting for fulfillment - Your order was submitted and received by Printful and is waiting for the fulfillment process to begin.