No purchase necessary to enter this Giveaway. The Giveaway is focused on Printful Blog readers, giving a chance to win four books in exchange for subscribing to the Printful Blog and sharing an article publicly on Facebook (hereafter - Giveaway).
- Eligibility. Anyone, except the employees of the Organizer, can enter the Giveaway. The entry of this Giveaway should be considered if the entrant has fulfilled the requirements according to section 6. The Organizer reserves the right to select the winner, and refuse any entry that does not comply with the requirements for the Giveaway as per these Terms and Conditions. If the entrant is under 18, he/she is eligible to participate in this Giveaway only if he/she has obtained parents’ or legal guardians’ express permission to participate. Proof of the express permission may be requested.
The winner will be selected randomly on July 10, 2019, using software chosen by the Organizer and, will be verified by the Organizer on July 12, 2019. Once selected, the winner will be required, to send his/her full name, country of origin, address, so the Organizer can ship the Prize to the winners' preferred location. The Organizer won’t ship the prize to Crimea, Cuba, Iran, Syria and North Korea.
- Organizer. The Organizer of this Giveaway is Printful Inc. and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries (such as AS Printful Latvia). Facebook and Instagram are not affiliated with the Giveaway in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Giveaway or the awarding of the Prize.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions. By participating in this Giveaway, the entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions, as well as the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway.
- Modifications. The Organizer reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. The entrant shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
- Prize. The winner will receive the following four books:
- "Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action" by Simon Sinek;
- "Contagious: Why Things Catch On" by Jonah Berger;
- "Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity" by David Allen;
- “Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative" by Austin Kleon.
The Organizer will cover the expenses of the Prize and shipping only.
- Entry submission. To participate in the Giveaway, the entrant must subscribe to the Printful Blog via the application form available here: http://bit.ly/2IJ6vDC and share the article available here: http://bit.ly/2ZwQFD6 publicly (visible to everyone) on entrants’ Facebook account.
- Deadline. The Giveaway starts on June 18, 2019, and closes on July 9, 2019 (UTC 23:59). Entrants who subscribed to the Printful Blog and shared the article after this time will not be considered.
- Winner announcement process. One winner who has completed all of the mentioned tasks will be selected randomly on July 10, 2019, using a software chosen by the Organizer. His/her eligibility will be verified by the Organizer on July 12, 2019. Whether the entrant receives the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. If the winner has fulfilled the requirements to enter the Giveaway, he/she will be notified in a private email by July 12, 2019. The winner will be required to respond to the email announcing his/her victory by July 16, 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by July 16, 2019, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The replacement winner will be chosen with the same process as described in section 8.
- Marketing. By submitting the entry to this Giveaway, the entrant grants the Organizer (jointly and severally) the right to use the data for marketing materials, online publications and research purposes, and agree to execute documents confirming such right and license at the Organizer’s reasonable request. By permitting a child to enter, the entrant understands that his/her entry (or portion thereof) may be used online, in the Organizers’ sole discretion, to be viewed by members of the general public.
- Waiver. By participating in this Giveaway, including permitting the child to enter this Giveaway, the entrant agrees that the Organizer will have no liability whatsoever (jointly and severally) for, and will be held harmless by the entrant (jointly and severally) for any liability for any intellectual property related claims, bodily injury, loss, costs or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your creation, use, or intended use of your entry, participation in this Giveaway, and the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize.
- Confirmation that the entrant has read and understands Terms and Conditions. By entering the Giveaway, including permitting a child to enter this Giveaway, the entrant hereby represents and warrants that he/she has read these Terms and Conditions and is fully familiar with their content.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law. The Giveaway and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the Organizer and the entrant, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction.
- Privacy. By participating in this Giveaway the entrant agrees that the Organizer as the data controller will process his/her personal data (full name, country, email, address, Facebook user account name) in accordance with the applicable personal data protection laws. Purposes of data processing include organizing the Giveaway, evaluation of the submission, selection of the winner, communication between the Organizer and the winner and awarding the Prize. Entrants’ name, Facebook user account name may also be used for marketing activities associated with this Giveaway, as described in Section 9 of these Terms and Conditions. Entrants’ personal data will be processed based on:
a) the entrants’ consent, which he/she can withdraw at any time by contacting the Organizer. If the entrant is under 18, he/she must be able to present his/her parents' or legal guardians' express written consent to the processing of his/her personal data in accordance with these privacy rules;
b) the Organizers’ legitimate interests, such as the promotion of the Organizers’ brand and other marketing purposes, as well as detecting fraud, abuse, other malicious activities and/or enforcing or defending the Organizers’ legal rights.
If you have any questions, please contact the Organizer at email@example.com.