How do I add and sync products on Amazon?
You can use Printful's push generator to add your products to Amazon in a couple of steps. Watch this tutorial to learn how to use the push generator:
There are a couple of things you need to know when using the push generator for your Amazon account:
- You need to request GTIN exemption for each product category you sell.
- It can take up to 24 hours for your products to sync between Printful and Amazon. If it takes a long time, don't worry. Just keep checking back.
- Mockups uploaded with the push generator meet Amazon's image requirements.
- After the product push is complete, you'll see product photos in your seller account, but it may take some time before they're visible on your Amazon storefront.
- We recommend editing product titles as per Amazon's recommendations to make your products easier to search for.
- The production time for products added through the push generator is automatically set to 6 days. This'll help prevent Amazon for penalizing your account for late orders, because Printful almost always fulfills orders within 6 days.
- The push generator automatically inputs your product's weight. This is so you can configure shipping rates based on product weight.
If you still have questions, contact us here