How do I add products on PrestaShop?
The only way to add products to PrestaShop is by using manual sync.
- Create a mockup of your product using Printful's mockup generator, and save a product image and the print files
- On PrestaShop go to Catalog → Product → New Product
- Enter the product name
- Click Product with combinations, then select the sizes and colors you want to offer
- If you need a combination not listed, you can add custom combinations by clicking Attributes and Features
- Add a large number under quantity to ensure you don't run out of stock
- Under Basic Settings, add the image of your product you created with the mockup generator earlier
- Add your Price
- Under Shipping, check the available carriers that apply.
- Publish your product
- Go to your Printful Dashboard → Stores and pick your PrestaShop Store
- Click Edit next to your new product
- Click Choose Product, pick your variant and add the print files you saved earlier
- Make sure each variant is correct
- You're done!
You can also watch this tutorial on how to create new products in PrestaShop:
If you still have questions, contact us here