How do I configure and sync my Shopify products?
This video goes over how to create and sync products from Shopify to your Printful account by using our Push generator and also manually syncing a product from your store.
- Adding products via push generator
- Manually syncing products from connected store
- Retail price & retail shipping price
- Click "Add" on store's sync page
- Configure product: Category, model, colors, sizes
- Upload design/s and refine placement/scale using interface on right hand side of window.
note: if uploaded image's DPI drops below 120dpi when scaling this can result is poor quality print results. We strongly suggest using a larger file for better results.
- Click "Proceed to pricing"
- Select your Main mockup image
- Choose mockup format: JPG (smaller, your store will load faster), PNG (bulkier filesize, but with transparent background)
- Enter your product title and product description
- Define your product prices by entering profit amount.
Variant/size price can also be individually defined by expanding the table
- Product visibility can be switched on/off. Enabled it will immediately publish product in your store. Disabled it will be synced but not published.
- Select which product collection/s to add your product to.
- Click "Submit to store"
- Create new product in your ecommerce platform.
- In Printful, under your store's sync page click "Refresh data" to re-sync products from your store.
- Find your newly added product and click "Edit"
- Configure product for each variant (category, model, color, size) and upload print file/s and mockup.
Mockup and print-file generator: https://www.printful.com/generator
If you still have questions, contact us here