How do I configure and sync my Wix products?
You can either use our Product Push Generator or Manual Sync to add and configure your products. You'll find the steps for each below.
Product Push Generator:
- Go to your Printful Dashboard > Stores and click Add next to your Wix store.
- Choose a product and either create or upload your design.
- Click Proceed to mockups and pick the product images you want for your store.
- Add your product title and description.
- Add your pricing and tax rules and click Submit to store. This will upload your product to your Wix store—and you're all set to start selling online!
- Log in to your Wix account and click Store Products in the left side menu.
- Click + New Product and choose PHYSICAL from the product types to create a new product.
- Fill in details about your product and click Save to add the product to your storefront.
- Now go to your Printful Dashboard > Stores and click Sync under your store's Product Sync column.
- Click Refresh data on the upper right side to sync your store products.
- Find your newly added product and click Edit.
- Configure the product for each variant (category, model, color, size) and click Continue.
That's it—you've just added your first product. You're set to start selling online!
If you still have questions, contact us here