How does the alternative products tool work?
A few things to note:
- You're not obligated to set alternatives.
- You should order samples of your alternative models so you can test whether they're comparable to the original products.
- Setting up an alternative won't affect your synced products.
- This won't change the product description on your storefront, so think about how you'll communicate this with your customers.
- If your products have customized inside labels, you might have to update them for the alternative products (eg. country of origin, type of garment). If the alternative's inside label has to be changed, your order will be put on hold.
- Take the difference in price into account. We'll charge you the price of the alternative product, which might affect your profit margins.
- We don't have alternatives set up for every product, so you'll only be able to pick what's available in the tool.
If you still have questions, contact us here