This does not constitute professional tax advice. We strongly advise consulting a tax specialist to find out your specific obligations.
To register for a VAT ID, you'll need to provide specific documents to the State Revenue Service of the country in which you're registering. In most cases, you'll be asked to fill in a registration application and provide the following information:
- Legal entity information (registration ID, legal name, legal address) and contact info
- Personal information (personal ID, date of birth, name and surname, place of residence)
- Description of business activity you are performing
- Your bank account details
- Other questions may apply (eg. business partners' information, computer accounting information, core capital information, etc.)