How do I configure VAT on Weebly?
Consult a tax specialist to learn about your tax obligations and whether you're required to charge VAT.
- On the left-hand side of your Weebly dashboard, click Setup → Taxes
- Under Tax Rates, click “Add Tax Rate”
- Enter the country's name, the tax name (eg. VAT), and the tax rate. The tax rate you charge depends on the country in which you're registered.
- Repeat for all European Union member states.
- Under Tax Calculations, click “Charge tax on shipping rates.” If you've inputted all of your shipping addresses and are using Weebly's automatic tax calculator, it'll automatically override charging tax on shipping to states where it's not necessary.
If you still have questions, contact us here