Sell on eBay using print-on-demand drop shipping
Become a seller on the popular marketplace in minutes
With over 167M monthly visitors, eBay is one of the few industry leaders with years of experience in ecommerce. Printful's integration makes it easy to become a seller on one of the most popular marketplaces worldwide.
How does it work?
Create and register your eBay account
It's free to get started
Link your eBay account with PayPal
This allows your orders to go through smoothly
Create your Printful account
Sign up or log in to your Printful account to connect it with eBay
Add and sync products to your store
Use our product push generator for that
Set up your shipping
To make sure your orders are sent out smoothly
You're all set!
All orders will automatically import to Printful
Some important things to note
- It's free to create an account on eBay! They don't charge subscription fees, but they charge 10% of every sale made on their platform as well as a $0.35 listing fee.
- eBay doesn't support live shipping rates – flat rates only.
- Works on all international eBay marketplaces, from the USA, Europe and all the way to Australia.
- Only fixed price listing format is supported (no auctions).
- New users have a limit of 10 variants and a total of $500 in retail value.