We’re growing rapidly, and we’re looking to expand our team! We know why we love Printful, it’s time for you to discover it as well!
We’ve done this before and learned from our experience. After having created several ecommerce stores ourselves, we realized that there isn’t one great drop shipping service that could take care of all our needs, in terms of creating high-quality products, arranging the shipment process, and having a simple, elegant API integration. So we learned how to do it ourselves! Join our team today and start changing the ecommerce game.
Printful's growing by weeks, not months. To keep up with the pace and reach what we've got our mind set on, we're looking for talented UI/UX designers of different professional levels. If you want to be a part of creating truly modern and challenging design, apply to join our team
ABOUT PRINTFUL'S DESIGN TEAM
Our design team's priority is to help our customers – online store owners and budding entrepreneurs – reach their ecommerce goals by making Printful as efficient and easy to use as possible.
Printful's design has a very broad scope and involves processes from production and programming to marketing and customer support. That's why creating a design solution is, above all, an exercise in problem-solving and teamwork.
At Printful, design is never “done”. We're constantly coming up with ways to improve Printful not just for customers, but the entire Printful team. Our designers host daily review meetings to give feedback on each other's work and lend a helping hand. And all updates, big and small, are implemented strategically and as soon as possible.
- create user-friendly UI for the Printful website and mobile app (create new projects and update existing ones)
- collaborate with other Printful departments to find the best solution
- work with the team to improve Printful’s design system and processes
- good command of English
- strong communication skills
- motivation and initiative
- growth mindset
- sense of curiosity
- desire to make things better
- monthly salary 1300 to 2500 euro gross, depending on work experience, education, and other skills
- all the resources required to perform your tasks
- modern and welcoming work environment in Riga, 6B Ojara Vaciesa Street
- flexible working hours (start your day from 11AM)
- day off on your birthday, gym membership, health insurance, free daily lunch, and other bonuses
- exciting team building events and guest lectures
If you’re up for the challenge, send us your resume, portfolio and a cover letter, showing us why you're the best person for the job. In your cover letter, please give examples of how your skills and experience match up to the requirements mentioned in this job description.
AS Printful Latvia (Registration No. 40203050078)