Bulk manufacturing limits your growth
Your product offering is limited
Releasing new collections is costly and risky. You have to forecast demand, invest in inventory, and risk losing money when a product doesn’t sell. That limits your ability to test more designs and products.
With Printful on-demand production, you can:
- Expand your product assortment with 422 products
- Experiment with new designs without upfront costs
- See what sells and adjust your assortment accordingly
It takes months to release new products
Bulk manufacturing is time-consuming. It takes weeks or even months to add new products to your store. It’s complicated to test new designs and impossible to react to trends fast.
With our free design tools and on-demand production, you can:
- Reduce your time-to-market from months to hours
- React to trends immediately and test all your ideas
- Never get stuck with unsold inventory when trends lose popularity
Product customization is ineffective for you
Screen printing in bulk means you can’t let your customers design their own merchandise.
With our design tool integration and on-demand production, you can:
- Let customers personalize your products at no extra cost
- Attract new customers by offering a personal shopping experience
- Stand out from other brands and engage with customers
You risk losing money with under or overstocking
Ordering in bulk means buying inventory. It’s hard to forecast demand and predict emerging trends, so you might end up with too much or too little stock.
On-demand manufacturing allows you to:
- Mitigate inventory risks if a product doesn’t sell
- Avoid missing out on sales because of out-of-stock items
- Increase production capacity according to seasonal demand
Scale your business with on-demand fulfillment
How can Printful help?
Printful is a print-on-demand company, which means we fulfill your orders only once they’re placed. Our global network of facilities offers the exact capacity you need, regardless of your order volume.
Our on-demand solution helps your business avoid risks, reduce upfront costs, increase capacity, expand product variety, and reduce overproduction.
Compare the pros and cons of bulk vs on-demand production
DTG printing on-demand
|Unlimited print colors per design||Can’t use specialty inks to create textures|
|No printing setup costs, hassle, or expenses||Print area limitations|
|Ideal for both intricate and simple designs||Prints best on cotton garments|
|Fast product time-to-market|
|No order minimums or inventory needed|
Screen printing in bulk
|Can be printed on various textiles||Takes hours to set up screens and print designs in multiple colors|
|Designs with solid graphics look good||Limited print colors; usually, less than 9|
|Precise color matching in prints||Graphics with small details don’t look good|
|Slow product time-to-market|
|Must invest in inventory and warehousing|
Your business, powered by on-demand fulfillment
Create a design and push the product to your store in less than an hour
We automatically route your orders to the closest fulfillment center for efficient shipping
We print, quality check, and pack the order in 2–5 business days
Your customer gets their order fast with trackable delivery services worldwide
Other brands see the on-demand potential. Do you?
The great thing about Printful and POD model is the ability to test designs, market them to see what works and what doesn't, avoiding carrying inventory and massive start-up costs.
Carlos UgaldeHouse of Chingasos
Trusted to print 50M+ items to date
1M+ orders delivered every month and we’re ready to ship even more
422 premium merchandise pieces you can customize with print and embroidery designs
Only 0.26% of all orders reshipped due to quality concerns
Map your way to sustainability with mindful production
- Get extra sales as consumers will buy and pay more for an eco-friendly product
- Reduce overproduction as we manufacture only what’s bought
- Never waste your money and textile as you won’t produce in bulk