Improved pricing for your business
New prices go live on May 11
We’re excited to announce that as of May 11, we’re modifying our prices in order to help you grow your business.
Here’s what's happening on May 11, 2023:
- We’re lowering product prices for most DTG t-shirt and hoodie bestsellers
- Free design and marketing tools that were previously only available to our subscription customers, are now available to everyone
- Shipping rates for t-shirts and hoodies are increasing to be more consistent with the market
- We’ll now have a consistent embroidery service fees policy in all geographies
With these changes, Printful’s premium quality products will now be more accessible to everyone!
DTG bestsellers now starting from $9.25
We’ve identified a number of direct-to-garment (DTG) products where a price reduction will have the biggest impact on your profit margins. These are the products that are flying off the shelves, with thousands of orders being fulfilled by Printful every day, such as:
- Unisex Basic Softstyle T-Shirt | Gildan 64000, starting from $9.25
- Men’s Classic Tee | Gildan 5000, starting from $9.25
- Unisex Staple T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas 3001, starting from $11.50
- Unisex Crew Neck Sweatshirt | Gildan 18000, starting from $18.50
- Unisex Heavy Blend Hoodie | Gildan 18500, starting from $21.95
- . . . and more (full list below)
This price drop for these DTG products combined with Printful’s premium printing quality will make you more competitive in today’s market, as well as give you higher profit margins. Ultimately, this will help you grow your business further.
What’s more, we recently made some marketing tools available for everyone (previously only available with a Printful Plus or Pro subscription). These tools are tailor-made to help you grow your business, so go nuts with developing your designs and stores:
Shipping increases and embroidery service fees
Shipping costs have risen significantly over the last few years. As a result, we’re increasing our shipping prices to a level that is more consistent with other companies in our market. The good news is that for especially our top-selling items the reduction in product cost is considerably larger than the increase in shipping—creating more opportunity for our customers to profit!
Embroidery’s a more labor-intensive process. We charge a service fee in the US and Europe to account for this, and will now do the same in Canada (2.70 CAD) and the UK (1.75 GBP).
Here’s what you should do
New prices go live on May 11
Review your pricing strategy. The reduced DTG bestseller prices allow you to lower your own pricing, making your store more competitive. Please review the changes to decide whether you want to make any adjustments to your store by May 11.
Shipping. If you use our automated shipping profiles, the new rates will appear on your store automatically. If you input shipping rates manually, please review the updated prices by May 11 and decide if you need to adjust them on your store.