Print-on-demand (or POD for short) is the sweet spot of ecommerce fulfillment.
Get all of the credit and profit without the trouble of:
- Juggling different suppliers and fulfillment locations
- Spending money on equipment and production employees
- Doing the actual work of printing, packing, and shipping
Companies like Printful and Spring (previously Teespring) do all of these and more.
Evaluating store options
When starting an online business, you should carefully research potential ecommerce platforms and marketplaces to host your store. Look into pricing details, features, policies, service quality, and customer reviews.
Get familiar with the POD companies and learn what’s what
What is Printful?
Printful is a print-on-demand company, providing ecommerce stores with product customization, order and inventory management, as well as non-Printful product fulfillment.
Printful offers creative services and technical solutions as well, such as:
- Professional photo and video services
- User-friendly tools for marketplace SEO, marketing campaigns, and product visuals
- Additional product branding with labels, pack-ins, and more
- Thousands of free design assets for your products
Printful integrates with the world’s top ecommerce platforms and marketplaces, and is known for its unrivaled print quality.
What is Spring?
Spring (previously named Teespring) is a print-on-demand supplier that specializes in social commerce and merch services for creators. Their biggest emphasis is on t-shirt printing but they offer other product personalization as well.
Spring products can be added to your website, or you can sell merch on their marketplace platform directly.