Why you should start preparing now
Get the ball rolling on Holiday sales
Cyber Week is THE time for online stores to shine. You should start prepping yours early to leave the best impression on your customers and avoid unexpected hassles (like shipping delays or your website crashing) during the holiday season.
- Last year Cyber Week drove over $211B, making it the most profitable period for online stores
- In a survey about last year’s holiday season, the majority of Printful customers surveyed said they started preparing for Cyber Week more than 3 weeks in advance
Learn holiday marketing A–Z
From creating a successful marketing campaign to setting up the tech on your store, this free Printful Academy course will teach you how to get the most profit out of this holiday season. Watch this course and get 200 Printful points you can exchange for goodies, like a free sample order!
Don’t lose sales over failed transactions
The number one reason for failed orders during BFCM is insufficient funds on your credit card or in your Printful Wallet. Avoid losing sales over failed transactions:
- Add more money to your Printful Wallet
- Enable auto-recharge in your Printful Wallet
- Review your credit card’s daily limits
- Choose buy now, pay later programs provided by Klarna or PayPal
Use our guide to prep your store’s billing for BFCM.
Get your store ready for the most profitable time of the year
Plan the best marketing campaigns with the help of our educational resources
Get actionable holiday marketing tips
Learn from ecommerce experts and make this holiday season a success
Join our social media community
Follow us for product updates, marketing tips, tutorials, and other cool ideas