We’ll handle your orders while you engage with your audience
1M+ orders delivered every month
and we’re ready to ship even more
362 premium merchandise pieces
to customize with print, embroidery, or engraving
17 worldwide production facilities
so that your fans get their orders fast
Only 0.27% of all orders reshipped
due to unmet quality standards
Selling customized products is easier than you think
You don’t need to risk your money or deal with a complex setup process to start
Feature products with a customizable design element on your store
Shoppers incorporate their names or other details in your design
We automatically receive the order, then fulfill and ship it under your brand
Make customization work for your brand
See how Dunkin’ Donuts drove sales and engagement by allowing customers to add their names to products
In 2020, Dunkin’ Donuts dropped a limited edition holiday merchandise collection. In addition to buying Dunkin’ swag, shoppers were able to customize baseball caps, long-sleeve shirts, phone cases, and laptop cases with their names.
Once a buyer added their name to the design and made a purchase, each order was automatically sent to Printful. There it was printed or embroidered and shipped directly to the shopper under the Dunkin’ Donuts brand.
This campaign proved to be such a success that customized apparel is now a part of the Dunkin’ Donuts merchandise store.
Leave your competition in the dust with customization
Product customization is the next level shopping experience
Get higher margins
Almost 90% of customers are willing to pay more for customized apparel
Engage your audience
Interactive shopping creates a lasting bond between your brand and your buyers
Increase customer loyalty
Customized products keep fans coming back and turn them into lifelong buyers
Drive word-of-mouth marketing
Customers are more likely to share their unique products on social media
No stock waste, no lost investments, just endless customization
Choose Printful for your customization campaigns and get a partner that boosts your revenue
Quality on-demand production that attracts return customers
Print-on-demand with Printful is the only cost-effective and sustainable business model for customization.
- Each product is printed on demand once an order is made, so you don’t lose money buying in bulk.
- Growing your product offering is completely risk-free—experiment with styles and designs.
- You pay 5 times more for acquiring new customers than retaining existing ones. Make sure your buyers shop with you regularly thanks to quality products.
Easy customization setup and automated fulfillment
Access perks beyond traditional printing in bulk—create a unique product for each of your buyers at scale.
- Buyers can make text and image changes directly in your designs with our customization solutions.
- Once you set up, Printful automatically receives your orders and sends them to customers after printing.
- Adding new customized products to your store takes minutes. Monetize trends immediately!
Expertise in all things customization and ecommerce
With Printful, you get a dedicated account specialist who’s as invested in your business as you are.
- Benefit from professional advice on trending products, customization techniques, and marketing.
- Use industry insights and leverage on-demand customization to boost revenue.
- Get help at any point, be it setting up or learning how to go from $50K to $500K in sales.
Offer customization to global audiences
Reach buyers all over the world with worldwide fulfillment and shipping
Give your customers a customizable experience
Implement our Embedded Design Maker solution
Allow your customers to be creative
They can freely choose items from the expanding Printful product collection and add the design directly through the white-label tool on your website.
Save your company’s time and resources
Developing your own solution could take up to 6 months, whereas, setting up Printful’s Design Maker will take significantly less time.
Let us do the heavy lifting
Our AI tools that automatically upscale graphics for printing requirements also help to provide the best quality experience for the customers.
Be among the first ones to try it out
As of now, the embedded Design Maker is in BETA testing, so you have the chance to be one of the first companies to offer this solution to customers. Interested? Contact us below!