Covver store Lior様
（2021年11月22日の合計注文額 − 2021年10月21日の合計注文額）/ 2021年10月21日の合計注文額
注：合計注文額は、Printfulのサイトに表示される料金を指します。これには、製品価格、デジタル変換、その他のサービス料金（該当する場合のみ）が含まれます。 たとえば、参加者がPrintfulサイトで$ 9.90（サービス料金を含む）を支払い、アイテムを$ 30.0で販売した場合、注文額は$ 9.90になります。
No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. The contest is for registered Printful users, giving them a chance to win one of the main prizes or a bonus prize (hereafter together referred as—Prize) in exchange for completing challenges (hereafter—Contest).
1. Eligibility. Only registered Printful users can enter the Contest (except users who are legal residents of the State of Rhode Island, and Quebec (Canada)). Multiple entries per user are not possible. Employees of the organizer are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The organizer reserves the right to refuse any entry that does not comply with the requirements as per these Rules. If the entrant is under 18, they are eligible to participate in the Contest only if they have obtained their parents’ or legal guardians’ express permission to participate. Proof of express permission may be requested.
2. Organizer. The organizer of the Contest is AS Printful Latvia on behalf of Printful, Inc. (hereafter —Organizer, or Printful).
3. Deadline. The Contest starts on October 21, 2021 (PT 00:01), and closes on November 21, 2021 (PT 23:59) (hereafter—Contest period). Entries after this time will not be counted.
4. Prize. There are two types of Prizes: the main prize and the bonus prize.
Three entrants are eligible for receiving the main prize:
a. The first place receives $3,000 transferred to their Printful wallet
b. The second place receives $1,000 transferred to their Printful wallet
c. The third place receives $500 transferred to their Printful wallet (hereafter—Main prize)
An entrant is qualified to compete for the Main prize if they:
d. Have had at least one sale, fulfilled by the Organizer, before the beginning of the Contest period
e. Have completed Challenges defined in Section 5 of the Rules
f. Have achieved the top 3 highest percentage of growth in total order costs on Printful compared to the other entrants
As for the Main prize, the percentage of growth will be measured by comparing the Organizer’s data on total order costs submitted to the Organizer (see the formula below), using the Organizer's data analysis tools.
The growth percentage for the Main prize is calculated using this formula:
(total sales on November 21, 2021, PT 23:59 – total sales on October 21, 2021, PT 00:01) / total sales on October 21, 2021, PT 00:01
As for the Bonus prize, the entrant who’s had zero sales before the beginning of the Contest period achieves the highest number of total order costs submitted to the Organizer during the Contest period, will get a $500 transferred to their Printful wallet (hereafter—Bonus prize). The highest number of orders will be based on the Organizer’s data about orders received during the Contest period.
None of the Prizes can be withdrawn from the winners’ Printful Wallet. Note that total order costs for the Main prize and the Bonus prize refer to the amount of profit the entrant has paid to the Organizer, not drawn in for themselves; for example, for an item that costs $9.90 on the Printful website and is sold by the entrant for $30.0, the order cost is $9.90.
If the winner uses a different currency (not the US dollar) on their Printful Wallet, the Prize will be converted using the ECB exchange rate on December 6, 2021.
5. Requirements to receive the Prizes.
To participate in the Contest, registered Printful users need to sign up for the Jackpot via a dedicated Contest page and complete 6 Printful challenges on Printful Dashboard (marked with a Printful Jackpot badge, hereafter—Challenges):
a. “Yep, that’s me”. The entrant has to click on a link to receive a confirmation email. Then, they have to check their inbox and verify their email address.
b. “Excellent choice”. The entrant has to sell Unisex Sueded Fleece Hoodie | Bella + Canvas 3329 from their store that’s connected via one of these ecommerce platforms. Orders placed manually through printful.com and API stores won’t count toward this challenge.
c. “International seller”. The entrant needs to have their products shipped to 5 different countries. This challenge counts as completed when all 5 orders have been shipped. All orders must come through the store—manual orders do not count.
Note: If the entrant has completed the “International seller” challenge before October 21, 2021 (PT 00:01), they’ll see the “International seller: the sequel” challenge on Printful Dashboard. To be able to qualify for the Jackpot, the entrant must complete the sequel challenge. It has the same rules as “International seller”.
If the entrant hasn’t completed the “International seller” challenge by October 21, 2021 (PT 00:01), the sequel won’t pop up on their Printful Dashboard, and they only need to finish the first version of the challenge.
d. “Selling like hotcakes”. The entrant needs to sell all four of these products: White Ceramic Mug with Color Inside, Kiss Cut Sticker Sheet, Throw Blanket, and iPhone Case. The points are given once the orders are fulfilled and shipped. Orders placed manually through www.printful.com won’t count toward this challenge.
e. “Finger on the pulse”. The entrant must explore the “Grow a fashion brand in 2021” site and download the lookbook on growing your own fashion brand. The points are given the lookbook is downloaded.
f. “Meet my twin”. The entrant has to download the Printful app. The points are given the app is downloaded and the entrant has logged in.
The Organizer will automatically check if the entrant has fulfilled the Challenges according to the terms set forth in the Rules. The entrant can see the status of the Challenge on their Printful Dashboard.
Once the entrant has signed up via a dedicated landing page and has completed all Challenges (marked on the Dashboard with Printful Jackpot badge), registered Printful users are considered as eligible participants that may compete for the Prizes. If the entrant has not fulfilled the Challenges as per the Rules, or has not signed up via the dedicated landing page, they will not qualify for the Contest.
Three winners for the Main prize will be determined by the growth rate of their store(s) that are connected to their Printful account. The growth rate will be calculated as the highest percentage of growth in total order costs on Printful (see the formula in section 4 of Rules), using Printful’s data analysis tools. If several entrants have achieved the same percentage of growth, the Main prize will be awarded to the entrant with the highest number of orders submitted to Printful during the Contest period.
The winner of the Bonus prize will be determined by the highest amount of order costs to Printful during the Contest period using Printful’s data analysis tools. If several entrants have had the same amount of order costs during the Contest period, the Bonus prize will be awarded to the entrant who has achieved that number first.
6. Prize announcement. The winners will be notified in an email by December 1, 2021. The full names of winners, as well as the name and the link to their highest-grossing store, will be published on the Organizer’s social media accounts, such as but not limited to Instagram and Facebook, as well as the Contest page. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 48 hours after the email has been sent to the winner, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner—the entrant with the next highest percentage of growth for the Main prize, or the entrant with the next highest amount of orders costs submitted to Printful for the Bonus prize. If that entrant has already been awarded another Main prize, they’ll be given the highest of the two Main prizes, and the lowest of the two Main prize will be given to the entrant with the next highest percentage of growth.
7. Waiver. By participating in the Contest, the entrant agrees that the Organizer will have no liability whatsoever (jointly and severally) for, and will be held harmless by the entrant (jointly and severally) for any liability for any intellectual property-related claims, bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your creation, use, or intended use of your entry, participation in the Contest, and the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize.
8. Confirmation that the entrant has read, understands, and agrees to Rules. By entering the Contest, including permitting their child to enter the Contest, the entrant hereby represents and warrants that they have read these Rules and are fully familiar with its contents and that the entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Rules and the decisions of the Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
9. Modifications. The Organizer reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Rules at any time. The entrant shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
10. Governing law and jurisdiction. The Contest and these Rules are governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. As a condition of participating in this Contest, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction.
11. Privacy. By participating in this Contest, the entrant agrees that the Organizer as the data controller will process their personal data (full name, place of residence, email address, store name and web link) in accordance with applicable personal data protection laws. Purposes of data processing include organizing the Contest, completion of Challenges, communication with the entrant, selection of the winners, announcement of winners on the Organizer’s social media accounts and awarding the Prize. The entrant’s data will be processed based on:
a. their consent, which the entrant can withdraw at any time by contacting the Organizer. If the entrant is under 18, they must be able to present their parents' or legal guardians' express written consent to the processing of entrant’s personal data in accordance with these privacy rules;
b. the Organizer’s legitimate interests, such as the promotion of the Organizer’s brand and other marketing purposes, as well as detecting fraud, abuse, other malicious activities, and/or enforcing or defending the Organizer’s legal rights.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]