Guidelines - Custom Printed Leggings
Shiny, durable and hot. These polyester/spandex leggings will never lose their stretch and provide that support and comfort you love in unique designs.
In order to print high quality prints, we need high quality print files. So here are Printful's print file design guidelines.
All print files must be scaled to print size. Graphics that do not meet our guidelines might not be printed correctly.
- Exact placement cannot be guaranteed.
- Exact pattern alignment on seams cannot be guaranteed.
- Making a seamless image that goes from front to back is not possible.
- This item is cut and sewn after printing and sublimating.
- Best when designed with patterns and full bleed images.
- Text placement will not be precise.
- Price includes full print.
- Any space without graphics prints out white.
- Topstitching can be either black or white thread.
- If you want a custom logo on your leggings, you need to create and submit a separate logo print file. The logo template is found in the downloadable template below. Kids leggings don’t have a custom tag option. If you would like your logo printed, simply include it in your design.
- Logo is printed on a white background, so white graphics won't be visible.
Must follow print file guides
Please submit your files in JPG, PNG or PSD format/at least 150 dpi.
File dimensions & uploading
Please maintain dimensions when saving and uploading to Printful.
Remove guidelines when saving image-based file (.JPG or .PNG).
- Outline your fonts
All fonts in the print files should be converted to outlines so you don't have to send over the font files. See this tutorial on how fonts affect your print files and how to format them.
- Custom logo
To add your logo to the leggings tag, create a separate print file for your logo and submit it along with your leggings print file. The logo template is found in the downloadable leggings template folder.