Why product personalization?
A personal touch
A growing trend
A better customer experience
Offer custom personalization on your store
With Printful’s custom-built product personalization tool
The term ‘Etsy' and other Etsy graphics are trademarks of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc.
How to set up the Printful product personalization tool for Etsy
Watch our video tutorial for step-by-step instructions for creating products your customers can personalize
These are the basic steps:
- On the Printful Dashboard, go to Stores → Your Etsy Store → Settings → Orders, and check the “Import personalized orders as drafts” box
- On your Etsy store, go to Shop Manager → Listing and pick the listing you want to personalize
- Click on the “personalization” tab and enter guidelines for your customers.
- Whenever you receive an order with a product for personalization, it'll appear on your Printful Dashboard with a blue icon. Open the order, and hover over the icon. Here, you'll see the personalization request left by your customer
- To complete the order click the button right here and then “edit” and adjust the product to your customer's wishes, then follow the steps of manually confirming the order
Enable the Printful product personalization tool for your store
Having product customization creates a new angle for your brand. It attracts new audiences and helps you discover highly shareable user-generated content for your site and social media. Try out our product personalization tool now!Get started