Selling on Magento
Magento is the king of open-source platforms, with a robust toolset and dedicated user base. Their advanced features make it a perfect choice for growing business and enterprises.
For small and big business alike
Magento offers two options. Magento Open Source is perfect for a small, growing business looking for a free, professional, and flexible solution. Magento Commerce is their paid solution designed for those looking for an enterprise level solution.
|Price||Magento Open Source is free + hosting, Magento Commerce starts at $20,000/year|
|Best for||Ecommerce experts|
|Products pushed to store||Yes|
|Displays "out of stock"||Yes|
|Live shipping rates||No|
Magento + Printful for your business
Grow your print-on-demand drop shipping store
- Printful + Magento offers an elegant solution for growing your business. Magento Open Source is free, just pay for hosting (check out providers like Siteground).
- Use Printful's product push generator to seamlessly design and add products to your store. We also provide 24/7 customer support and in-house quality control to give you peace of mind.
- Magento offers unrivaled out of the box solutions, with powerful tools like SEO optimization and precise analytics. Plus, Magento Open Source is completely customizable.
- Whether you sell 10 products or 10,000, Printful + Magento is a scalable option designed to serve the needs of ecommerce experts.
Use Printful + Magento to sell your merchandise stress-free
- Printful seamlessly integrates with Magento's enterprise plan to provide the ultimate print-on-demand experience for your customers.
- Printful lets you sell print and embroidery merchandise on your Magento Commerce store.
- Our catalog includes products ranging from t-shirts, leggings, and swimwear to posters, hats, and beanbags.
- We fulfill and ship every order on-demand at our in-house facilities in California, North Carolina, Mexico, and Europe.
- Printful can also provide your customers with white-label customer support, so you can simply set and forget.
- Interested in selling merchandise on your Magento Commerce store? Contact our sales team to see how Printful can help you.
How Magento print-on-demand drop shipping works
Connect Magento to Printful
Create your store with Magento, then connect your Printful account by adding the Printful module to your store.
Create your products
Use our product push generator to add your design to a product and push it to your store.
Set up billing and shipping
Set up your billing methods and shipping rates so your customers can pay for their orders.
Let Printful take care of the rest
We'll handle printing, shipping, and fulfillment under your brand name, notifying you whenever you get an order.
A few things to note
- Printful's integration only works on Magento 2, not Magento 1
- If you use Magento Open Source, you'll need to find hosting for your store. A popular hosting provider you can use is Siteground
Why use Printful + Magento
Open source software
Magento is open source, so it's completely customizable
Tons of features
From Printful's mockup generator to Magento's SEO customizability
24/7 Customer Service
Printful is always here to help with 24/7 support whenever you need us
Magento and Printful can fulfill any number of orders you receive
Simple, intuitive interfaces make Printful + Magento easy to use
All products are shipped under your brand name